Update 13/09/2021 – The Castle Practice Drive-through Flu Clinic 2021/2022
We are continuing to be compliant with COVID-19 regulation in keeping our patients and Staff safe. We will be holding the Flu vaccination programme once again though a Drive-through via the Leisure Centre in Tidworth.
If you have received an invitation for the flu vaccine, please use the automated booking service (which you can access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days of the year), and follow the instructions received in your SMS/letter using your PIN number. Alternatively contact the surgery to book your time slot for a Saturday morning Drive-through session, to receive your vaccination; it will be very difficult for us to arrange efficiently and safely these in normal surgery hours so non-attendance will risk your opportunity for a vaccine this year.
If you do not drive, please let us know, we are planning an alternative “Walk-through” clinic to be held on a different day where you will receive your vaccination at one of the surgery sites.
Please arrive at the time of your appointment.
Please arrive ready to have your vaccination, i.e., wearing a short-sleeved top. There will be no time once you have arrived at The Leisure Centre and had your vehicle checked in to then get out of your car and start removing clothing. If you are a passenger sit on the side of the car which ensures your preferred vaccination arm is nearest the window.
Please see below for a route map for the clinics, all of which will be held at our Tidworth surgery:
- Please enter Tidworth as normal via Drummer Lane, off Station Road
- Marshals will guide you through the patient car park and towards the rear of the building
- You will then pass through the gates to the Leisure Centre
- At this point you will be directed to a lane and all eligible occupants of the car will receive their vaccination through the car window
- You will then be directed by a marshal through the leisure centre car park and out on to Ordnance Road