- 19.5 Hours Per Week
- Monday am, Wednesday All Day and Friday am
- Based, Amesbury, Wiltshire
- Salary: Depending on experience
The Barcroft Practice offers the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare from our established Medical Centre in Amesbury, Wiltshire. This is a high-achieving GP Practice where we provide a wide variety of medical services to 11,000 patients. We are also a GMS Training Practice. As well as a team of dedicated GPs, we have a friendly, supportive team of Managers, Nurses, HCAs, Phlebotomists, Administrators, Secretaries and Reception staff.
We currently have a position for a Practice Nurse, with experience in Spirometry and Chronic Disease Management. Aspirational, well motivated and passionate about your work, you will need strong communication skills and a passion for delivering high quality patient care.
Essential skills for this role include:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Experience in Practice nursing
- Good people skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experienced in Chronic disease management and spirometry
- Knowledge of GP contracts, QOF, PCNs and Enhanced Services.
As you would expect, patient-focused care is central to everything we do. If you are proactive, innovative and well organised– and you believe you have the qualities and skills necessary for this key position, then we would welcome your application.
Please contact Trevor Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org. With a CV and covering letter, please provide full contact details.
- Interview dates TBC
- The Barcroft Practice is an equal opportunities employer
- No agencies please